google.com, pub-6180776554385737, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 I Just Started Realizing my Badminton Training Goal ~ Jevannel's Blog
Skip to main content

I Just Started Realizing my Badminton Training Goal

Finally, yesterday, I was able to start my badminton training. I was initially shy with my campmates because they were friends since they started the training at the same time and it was my first day. However, the coach was fine, not very friendly, and not very harsh either. 

However, I did not let my shyness stop me from participating fully in the training because I signed up for it, thus, I should give my all, and I did. I know I still need to work on many things, the change of grip, the footwork, my breathing, and all, but I know I can do it.

I am confident that I can finish the training and that I will improve somehow.

And I will be documenting everything in this blog and in my Threads account. 

The M2 Badminton Court is also nice. It has a very nice changing room for females and even for males (how did I know? I accidentally changed my clothes in their changing room, because I thought that was a common changing room) HAHAHA! No awkwardness though because most "men" I saw playing in other courts are on the third gender :D :D :D so certainly, they did not mind if I shared with them the changing room in case the caught me entering and exiting that room :D :D :D

The travel to Davao from Panabo every Sunday is I guess the thing that will challenge me because my travel time is at Peak Hours. I realized yesterday that I should travel right after lunch and go home right after playing :D :D :D

I arrived at my place last night at 10PM already ^_^


I hope this badminton training will not just do good for my skills but also for my overall health. I hope this can help me in my fitness goals. 

It was a fun Sunday. I am grateful.

Xoxo




Comments